Worry-free fitness programmes for busy people
Here’s how we can help you to achieve your goals…
1:1 Personal Training
- I want to be the best version of myself, but not sure how to achieve this
- I need a personalised approach with a tried and tested method, which will help me to stay accountable for my actions between and during sessions to stay on target to achieve my goals. I want to stay focused and achieve results faster
- I want to train with good technique with a variety of fun workouts specific to my personal goals
1:1 Online Health & Fitness Coaching
- I want to explore my current and past health & fitness challenges further to discover why I repeat unhealthy habits and feel stuck
- I want to curiously and positively challenge my thoughts and feelings about managing my food choices and motivation to stay active
- I’m looking for support to keep me on track each week with my health & fitness goals to keep me accountable whilst juggling a busy lifestyle
Small Group Personal Training
- I want to have fun and laugh whilst working out in the fresh air, feel invigorated and a sense of achievement afterwards
- I am looking for a more personalised, small class where I will get results faster
- I want to have fun and laugh whilst working out with like-minded people, where I will not feel self conscious
1:1 or Group Nordic Walking
- I have been walking regularly, but I am now looking to take this to another level to improve my fitness & walking stamina
- I prefer to ‘walk & talk’ whilst enjoying some fresh air to improve my health & fitness
- I’m looking for a full body walking workout in a safe & friendly environment, feeling energised afterwards
- I spend a lot of time sitting, meaning I often feel stiff and I don’t think I’ve got a good posture
Here’s what our clients say about us…
Before starting 1:1 support with Billy, I was in a rut. I realised that it was time to put myself first again; I needed to get back into looking after myself physically as well as mentally, I was making limited progress on my own. I tried a few classes and swimming but never really disciplined myself to stick to a routine. I’d also started more mindful eating and reflexology, but I was still looking for help with the next steps to feeling physically and mentally healthy and fit again. I knew I needed some help with my self-discipline and a kick up the backside to do it!
My only concern before I came to my first consultation with Billy was the cost involved; but having met Billy and talked through my goals and learnt about his approach, I recognised immediately that the investment would be worth it.
Over the past year, my fitness levels have improved greatly through a planned step by step approach, working on strengthening and conditioning my body through a varied weekly programme which I actually look forward to! Within a few sessions my achy knee stopped aching, and I was able to see real improvements in the exercises I could do, which really built my confidence. After about 6 months I was confident enough to add some Nordic walking to my programme and also some group fitness sessions – both things I was anxious about being able to do in the past. Now I take part regularly and really enjoy the activities.
The gains from having support from Billy are so many – everything is so personalised and focussed on my whole wellbeing including advice on nutrition when I need it. I am normally risk adverse but having Billy’s support available to me really helps to give me the resolve to push myself that bit more and feel good about myself again. I am feeling better in body and mind and happy. I also have realised that we cannot look after others if we get to the point where there is nothing left in the tank for ourselves.
The best thing for me so far is that I feel more capable, it has given me a lot more confidence physically. I am enjoying being fit again with the added bonus of a whole group of new friends too.Chris
Our Latest Posts and Resources
Our Latest Blog
I’ve told this story now to several friends & fitness members and realised that snacking (and perhaps sometimes on less healthy options!) is actually something that others have also struggled with during lockdown. Hopefully, sharing this story and my experiences will...read more
We wanted to update you on our progress over the past week in these extraordinary times! A big hello from Jayne & Billy; we hope that you are staying fit & well? Following our decision to close our face to face services at the end of last week due to the Coronavirus...read more
***We have temporarily stopped our face to face activities – but we are still offering health and fitness support online – contact us for details of how we can continue to support you!*** At Steps 2Wards Health since the beginning of March, we have been closely...read more